Saturday, January 19, 2013

Angie Smith....an inspiration

The littles are napping, and the rest of the family playing board games and "kitchen" ...and this is a glimpse into my afternoon! (Picked up Angie Smith's new book today)...I really enjoy her blog and her story about baby Audrey...not to mention her husband is in the "Selah" band
I have enjoyed reading Angie Smith's blog ever since I accidentally came across her story of baby Audrey Caroline. I weeped as I read their blog and even though I dont know this beautiful couple in real life felt so much sorrow for them. Their story has ministered to so many people , including me and watching their song "I will carry you" on Youtube is so touching.

I have since followed her Blog and enjoy how "real" and genuine she is as a writer. Her transparency to share her heart and sometimes her "raw" feelings is something that makes me feel connected...as if I am sitting with a friend for a cup of tea . I am so blessed I came across Angie Smith if only in Blog-Land! I encourage you to check out her blog! and her books!

http://angiesmithonline.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment