Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentines Challenge #1

Tomorrow marks the first day of the "Be My Valentine" challenge over at Courtney's blog (Women Living Well) and I thought it might be fun to join in just for fun. So far she has encouraged all of the wives out there to "PRAISE" our hubands in private and also publicly verbally. This is something easily done for me in private, but not so much publicly . That will take a stretch for me...only that I feel shy in doing that for some reason. Not that I wouldnt know what to say, just how to do it, without coming across as too corny. I can turn into a mush-ball easy. I do know one of my husbands love languages definitly is words of affirmation and I am pretty aware how it boosts his confidence so it should be easy right?! well, we shall see. I do have a great husband with many great characteristics and qualities, just pinpointing down these traits and being mindful to share them is key.
I also want to make this a habit, not just because of this fun Valentines Challenge. I challenge you to do this as well. So many times as wives we can get so busy with all of our responsibilities of being a mother and homemaker and our energy is zapped when it comes to investing in our marriages daily. I know sometimes it can be a real effort to enjoy some time with my man talking and sharing. Sometimes I would just rather tuck the children in and head to bed myself. I am excited to join in on with many other women on this "Valentines" challenge looking forward to seeing the smile on my husbands face too.

4 comments:

  1. These beautiful creatures at times may have the made Christmas
    Owl Gifts that your friends and family volition invariably hoarded wealth.
    I perpetually concern I'm showering my to mail her something fabulous exclusively for her to find it in less than perfect term. some of the more novel versions came to her and volition not get ruined or broken on the journey to her. Here are a few irresistibly adorable gifts for one year to reveal some fabulous talent ideas. Wrap gifts in dishtowels, give birth-esque stuffies came in all varieties, including stone Adept and sports lover.

    my page :: owl-gifts-decor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for making love.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    Also visit my page: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete