Thursday, March 24, 2011

Career Night....

So at the children's AWANA program, they have fun activity nights. This week happened to be "career night" where the children had the oppurtunity to dress up as something they possibly would like to be when they grow up!
I thought it was fun to watch them figure it out and find stuff on their own to wear.




Isaac came home beaming and announced that he was picked as one of the best costumes and got a prize! Bless his heart, he was sooo incredibly happy that he was picked and that his prize was a Coffee Crisp chocolate bar! (his absolute favorite)
I think Moriyah looked pretty cute too and I liked what she chose, although this is my girl that is with me in the kitchen pretty much all the time working alongside me... so naturally, I wasn't surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment