Wednesday, October 20, 2010

sweet deals!

Today I went shopping and bought some sweet little things I thought I'd share for fun

I was excited when I came across a new product and  decided to try it out. I sometimes use Johnson's products on our babies and toddlers and this is apparently their new line! It's called "Honey Apple" and it smells sweet just like a fresh crisp granny smith apple (thus the name! lol ) and has a soothing scent as well that lingers. Now the Wal-Mart here only had the baby wash, but I'm hoping they will carry the cream as well soon.


Our Hannah was needing some new bibs. It's surpising how many washings a bib goes through and how stained  they can get over time. I have noticed that Hannah's clothes were getting dirtier as the small bibs just don't cover her as well. I found these today and I really liked them!  Also, Gerber has very good prices and good quality products.



Are these not the sweetest patterns?! they remind me of Hannah's nursery bedding that has the same core colors. I just think Pink and Greens look so great together. Plus they are easy clean and durable. The best part of these bibs are the "crumb catchers" ...what a great idea!

I also needed to buy new pyjamas for the older children and since Lidiyah loves pretty nightgowns, I came across this one and knew she would love it! It's supersweet for a little girl like her.



It made her happy when she saw it.



It's always fun to come home with fun purchases that are great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment