Monday, June 6, 2011

beach bum

So we had the most amazing weekend! the weather was so beautiful and warm, and it really felt like summer. We spent most of our time outside, visited the "nutty chocoaltier" for their "sunday scoop " deal, and visited the park.


I'm kind of bummed out for our older  children as their school year is actually longer this year- and they will miss trips to the beach this month of June. I am just hoping our weekends continue to be hot!



I think tonight we'll head out to the mall and get some new beach toys/gear.  I need to get some more pails, shovels and water wings for our toddlers. The children were eyeing up some floaty toys there that some other children were using... so maybe we'll get them some of those too. Oh-we need to get some stronger sunscreen too, right now we have SPF 30, but I would feel better if we had SPF 45!



Welcome SUMMER! (though not official yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment