Thursday, June 2, 2011

Introducing....

I am so excited to introduce our newest addition to the family! (Long Overdue I know, it's taken a bit to get our groove back after enjoying time with a new babe in the house and savoring every moment)



We had a different birth again this time in that my water broke the Friday before our "sweetpea's" due date and then we waited to go into labor, but as it has happened before, my body took a bit to kick into high gear of what would be called active labor. It wasn't until the actual due date that things progressed and when they did, it went so fast. Very fast and intense.
We were so excited that indeed our 7th Blessing was a GIRL!!



Our SweetPea arrived and the second I saw her and she was placed upon my chest I wept, She was so beautiful, soft and tiny...


Here she is, seconds old!


We named her "Zionnah Hope"

We chose "Zionnah" as it is a Hebrew name which means "One of true Goodness" (...it is pronounced "Zie-on-uh")
Her middle we chose for very specific reasons and felt it was very fitting to call her Hope , mainly due to some amazing things that played out during my pregnancy with her and some things dear hubby and I were learning through certain circumstances. I can still say her name over and over again, and I fall in love with it everytime. It is so "her"

She weiged in at 6 lbs 8 oz and 47 cm which is 18.5 inches
born on her due date Saturday April 30 at 5:50 p.m



She's a Beauty and such a Miracle!!



She is adored by all her siblings....





Each morning the children want to hold her and are so good now at taking turns


We are so blessed to have another little one in our lives to raise and nurture!




Now that little Zionnah is here, we can't imagine life without her! She fits so well into our family and we are so thankful for her LIFE!! Thank you God for the sweetness of a newborn in the house...





Here is our first official family pic with all our Blessings!!





No comments:

Post a Comment