Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Glimpses of our week





Life has been pretty busy this past week. I have not had much time for blogging.
I have had my older brother Ryan and his wife Colleen here visiting so we have been very busy spending lots of time with them. We are so excited as they are expecting another blessing which means I'm going to be an Aunt again...and the children are happy to gain another cousin!



here are a few pics from this week! I plan to post more later tonite or tomorrow. I've had tons of great comments from everybody and I'm happy that so many have been following along. I plan on adding a recipe or two that I will now be adding to my family's recipe notebook.


Hannah loves her berries in the morning!





                                                       And Elijah enjoys them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment