Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome to my Little Nest!

Thanks for stopping by...
I have been wanting an outlet to express my thoughts, ramblings, ideas, recipes and to document my everyday happenings and I believe this BLOG may be just the right venue to do that.
When i was a young girl my sister bought me my first diary and I recall so many times I would curl up in my bed with the lamp on writing my hopes, dreams and aspirations! Well I grew up and Looong gone are those days of having the time to do such things as journaling and writing in my diaries. Every now and then I do open that dusty box with all my old diaries and read snippets of my life back in those days when i had the time to write with a fancy pen and cute journal.
I am hoping that maybe I could use this blog in possibly the same manner as i used those journals way back then. I have a feeling there is no set layout or specific topics I will be sharing about but rather random musings, ramblings , quotes and maybe even some recipes along with the usual recording of our everyday lives.
Welcome to my journey of blogging as I aspire to be a godly wife, mother, friend and homemaker!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading more on your blog Nikiyah! :) You inspire me so much, even in your cheerful facebook status updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks Julie-Anne!!
    if only we lived closer, i have a feeling we'd spend alot of time together and laugh it up!
    Our children would be great playmates...and you have such an amazing sweet spirit and being around you is so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete